Opening of Telegraph Hill by Mr Arthur Arnold, Chairman of the Council, on Saturday 6th April 1895, History of Acquisition, Description of Works and Historical Particulars of the Site

Opening of Telegraph Hill by Mr Arthur Arnold, Chairman of the Council, on Saturday 6th April 1895, History of Acquisition, Description of Works and Historical Particulars of the Site by London County Council; Sexby, J J — front cover
Binding:Softcover
Size:6 - 8vo - over 7¾ - 9¾" tall
Volume Condition:Very Good
Dust Jacket:No
Language:English
Publisher Name: Bibliolife
Publication Year:2009
Publication Place:USA
ISBN:9781113289537
SKU:041346
Categories: Local Interest and History - London
Inquire about this book
Β£10.70
FREE UK Shipping
Prefer to order by phone? Call β€” a small admin fee (£5.00) may apply
[2009]Β  A facsimile reprint of the originalΒ  1895 document. 12pp stapled booklet in stiff card covers.Β  8vo.Β  Some gentle edge wear to card covers. Contains the address given by Mr Arthur Arnold upon the opening of the recreation ground at the summit of Telegraph Hill in the late 19th Century, with details of the history of the site and its transformation into a public recreational area.
Keywords: Telegraph Hill London Local History

You May Also Like